Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk Community Account

CJT1980
Conversation Starter
Message 30 of 30

Good Evening,

Not sure if this is THE place to post this, but I can't find anywhere else.

I tried to register for a TT Community account, using my regular e-mail address and I was advised an account already existed.  I used the "forgot username/password facility but no link arrived so I have had to register again. 

Can one of the Moderators help with this at all?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29

Message 1 of 30

I've chased this again this morning. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 30

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Thank you I do appreciate your help with this, I would really like to go back to having my original username ASAP.

Thanks again!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 30

It has been far too long. I've chased it with my manager several times. I'll chase again this morning. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 30

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Good Evening,

It's been a while, any updates? 😀

0 Likes

Message 5 of 30

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Thank you that would be really appreciated 😀

0 Likes

Message 6 of 30

I'll chase for a manager to sign it off asap. 

Ady

Message 7 of 30

Hi CJT1980,

Apologies for the delay with this. I don't have an update at the moment but we'll let you know when we do

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 30

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Good Morning,

Any update on this at all?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 30

You're welcome. Hopefully, I'll get a decision on this shortly. 

Ady

Message 10 of 30

@Ady-TalkTalk 

OK thank you for the update.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 30

I'm waiting for a manager to confirm that I'm authorised to reset the password for you. Unfortunately, the GDPR rules prevent me from doing it, but if a manager signs it off I'll be able to do it for you. 

Ady

Message 12 of 30

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Is there any further update on this please?

As advised I cannot reset the password associated with the account we discussed.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 30

Hi @Ady-TalkTalk 

Thank you, I have read and replied to it.  Basically I can't reset the password despite several attempts.

0 Likes

Message 14 of 30

I've sent you a private message. 

Ady

Message 15 of 30

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Thanks for confirming what I needed to do.  All done 😀

0 Likes

Message 16 of 30

Hi CJT1980, I need the email address and possible accounts it might have been used for.

Ady

Message 17 of 30

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Good Morning Ady,

I am sorry I don't understand.  What affected information do you need?

0 Likes

Message 18 of 30

Thanks  for confirming the security information.  Please add the affected information to private notes in your community profile. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 19 of 30

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Thank you I did, I made a mistake the 1st time with the process but I repeated it and corrected it, so it's the 2nd attempt that should now be good. Sorry 

0 Likes

Message 20 of 30

Sorry for the delay in getting the personal message to you. You should see it in there now. 

Ady