Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk Online Defence

PFWLB
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

A message appeared on my computer saying "TalkTalk Online Defence licence has expired". 

I was under the impression that Supersafe was included in my Faster Fibre package (which won't expire until May 2022).

To renew my subscription to Supersafe, will I now have to pay an extra £4 per month?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

We have not done the free upgrade of our package as we didn't know anything about it. (Has it now been done by TalkTalk without our knowledge?) 

Our computer was very slow last week-end - was this caused by the upgrade?

A message appeared saying "No licences are available" but pointed out I could install it by "releasing a licence from another device I don't use" (???). We have only one device, i.e. our home computer.

Can I un-install from this - my only "device" - then re-install it later on the same device?

Or will I have to pay an extra £4 per month to reinstate the Supersafe service?

0 Likes

Malpass171
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 4

Hey,

forget about paying for talk talks f secure, use kaspersky security cloud.

It's better than f secure and its free too, ill attatch a link below so you can download it.

https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/free-cloud-antivirus

TGR
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi PFWLB, if you've recently done the free upgrade to your package the free 1 user licence will have been removed and you should have been advised of that. If you haven't or if you weren't advised of the change then I need to take a look at your account for you. 

I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes