Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to login to FSecure SuperSafe

13 REPLIES 13
nickandcarol
First Timer

Hi,

I've been trying to activate my FSecure SuperSafe account but the email address associated with my TalkTalk account is not recognised.

I've spoken to the TalkTalk support team who have directed me here where this team will apparently be  able to update my login email address stored with F-Secure to allow me to access to the SuperSafe portal.

Thanks

Ady-TalkTalk
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi nickandcarol, they're right. I can do that for you. In order to do it I've got to verify some security information with you. 

I've sent you a personal message.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Summercroft146
Chatterbox

Can someone sort out my error message? my f secure subcription has expired?? but after logging in says im protected??Help??

chrisgooner
First Timer

Hi, I have the exact same problem and was also advised on the phone to post to this forum for help.

Ady-TalkTalk

Hi Summercroft146, I've replied to your thread. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Ady-TalkTalk

Hi chrisgooner, I replied to your thread too. 

Ady

Ady-TalkTalk

Hi nickandcarol, please provide the security information requested in the secure verification link. 

Ady

Chris-TalkTalk

Hi nickandcarol,

Thanks for answering the security questions, I've sent you a PM requesting a little more information 

Chris

Caz0711
First Timer

Hi Ady i am having the same problem as Nickandcarol. I have just posted on here. Hope you can help me too. 

Caz
Ady-TalkTalk

Hi nickandcarol, I'm sorry but some of the information provided doesn't match what we hold on system. As we've not been able to verify your ID twice. We have wait 7 days to make another attempt.

Ady

CliffandJohn
First Timer

Password not recognised when adding  supersafe boost to recently renewed contract (supersafe

boost in previous contract but  omitted at renewal )..  Technical support showed it was installed

but mine was showing I was not covered.  Tech.support referred me to Community Talk Talk

Please advise.

Ady-TalkTalk

Hi CliffandJohn, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to help. 

Ady

Svk62
First Timer

I have the same problem

There has been no activation email from FSecure. I've checked spam and junk.

Tech support directed me to this site to get the problem rectified 

Ady-TalkTalk

Hi Svk62, please start your own topic and I'll be delighted to help you get this sorted. 

Ady