Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virus database update

bjm23
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

My super safe wants me to update the virus database. Used this for years and always has done it automatically. If I press the “update” button nothing….. no error message….  Spent 2 Hours on phone and chat with TalkTalk agents who have no answer. Any ideas before I cancel my boost as it seems worthless now!!!!!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

That's excellent news thanks for posting back to let us know its sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

bjm23
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

Thanks yes I did that yesterday and it seems to have solved the issue thanks

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Have you tried removing the software with the Fsecure removal tool and the reinstalling it. Doing that should clear the fault for you. I've included the link to the Fsecure removal tool for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi bjm23, please answer the questions in the below link to enable us to access your account and help with your questions:
 https://smm.page.link/bm59L5UcZF9EFj1BA

If you don't have a Telephone Enquiry Password, follow our guide to create one or select the "I don’t have a password" link to answer some different questions. Setting up your telephone password

Thanks 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi bjm23, I can help you find out whats going on here. I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information. 

Ady

0 Likes