Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

super safe boost no email received from f-secure

23 REPLIES 23
chrisblackburn
Team Player

hi I have tried for two weeks with TT staff to re load Supersafe back on to my desk top after loosing it resulting from a factory reset. I have a trial security download from f- secure running at present to cover the computer in queston, but this runs out in the next few days. 

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi chrisblackburn, please add your landline and mobile to your profile so that I can take a look at this for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

chrisblackburn
Team Player

Hi Thanks for getting in touch I have added the details reqired

OCE_Ady

Hi chrisblackburn, I've had to remove the boost and I'll readd it once the order completes. It should be in about an hour. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

chrisblackburn
Team Player

Hi Just logged on I am here for 1 hr approx on my desktop please let me know if i have to do anything

Thanks

OCE_Ady

The order hasn't completed yet. I'll have to wait another hour and try again. Once I add the boost again everything should be ok.

OCE_Ady

I've added the boost again for you now. It's looking good, I've resent the welcome email too. Let me know how you get on. 

chrisblackburn
Team Player

Hi I have checked my emails, your message is there stating you have added the supersafe boost and sent a welcome email but none of these have come through. How will I receive the new boost software will it be a attachment to an email.

chrisblackburn
Team Player

I may be confusing things as when I lost supersafe boost over a month ago and could not get it back through talktalk. i downloaded a trial period from f-secure which runs out today the 26/02/2018 I hope this is not conflicting with what you are doing. 

OCE_Ady

You just follow the steps in the email. I've sent all the details to your googlemail account. Have you checked your spam in case it's been diverted there?

chrisblackburn
Team Player

would it be possible to send it to obscured for customer security the google mail address was set up on advice of one of the online advisors as he thought this may be the reason for the error

OCE_Ady

The problem is for security reasons the mail can only be sent to the mail address once. If you want it switching to the other email address I can do that for you. We need to run through security checks to make the change but it's quick and easy to do and I can force a password reset when I send the welcome mail. 

chrisblackburn
Team Player

Hi I have managed to locate the link it was on my sons email account I will try and re-load it tonight and let you know 

Thanks chris

OCE_Ady

Let me know how you get on. If you need more help I'm here and happy to. 

chrisblackburn
Team Player

Unfortunately this has not worked fully.  I have installed the Super Safe onto my desktop and have been trying to log in.  My original password has not worked so I have requested to reset it numerous times, this lets me enter a new password and then says the link has expired.  I am undertaking the task within 5-10 seconds so cannot understand how it could have expired.

Please advise me what to do next.

Thank you
OCE_Ady

I've sent you another welcome and forced password reset. Let me know if that sorts it. 

chrisblackburn
Team Player

this went through to a point were it said 

You do not have any liecences available. you can instal by releasing a licence from another device.

It says from an old device which we dont have. and it will not go any further.

MarkHodgson
First Timer

Have you tried looking in your Email Junk Folder for the F-Secure SuperSafe email. Sometimes the email gets directed there.

Alternatively you can log into your SuperSafe account using this link

https://safeavenue.f-secure.com/iframe/-sso/talktalk/

Then enter your email address as username and and the same password you use to access your TalkTalk My Account. If you have forgotten your password use the 'forget password' link to create a new password for your SuperSafe account.

OCE_Ady

Do you want me to release the licence for you? 

chrisblackburn
Team Player

Im not sure what releasing the licence is!!! but if it will help to get this re installed, yes please.