cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

No streaming channels

4 REPLIES
mshunt
Wizz Kid

Just came home tonight to find that none of the streaming channels that I pay extra for are working. My internet is fine, I have good speed and I can't put it down to my Powerline extenders as I've tried a direct network cable from the router.

Any ideas?

mshunt
Wizz Kid

update,

Plugged in the talktalk router because I normally use a Netgear. And the tv light isn't on. Can someone at talktalk turn my tv back on please!

Community Team

Hi

Are the channels visible in the guide ?

When selected from the guide, do you just get a blank screen or any on screen errors ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

mshunt
Wizz Kid

All the channels were there but nothing came up, just a black screen. It's started working again of its own accord. I'll guess there was some fault that was repaired anyway. I have to restart the router periodically when the channels keep freezing but it's generally ok.

Community Team

Hi

Glad to hear the channels have started working again for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat