TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 od (4 catch-up) no new programs

Katp90
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi so I've recently noticed that on 4 OD (channel 4 on demand) the most recent program aren't available to watch. The are available on my phone and tablet so it must be a youview box issue (?) I gone for example I can see week 2 of the bake off but non of the more recent.  I've tried all the usual, unplug, restart, retune and only having the TV connected to the WiFi. Anyone have any ideas? Or having the same issues.....

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Katp90

As fre55die advises, the issues appear to be at C4 directly, they are working to rectify all issues.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

fre55die
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Katp90 

Channel 4 seem to be having a lot of problems currently as they are also struggling with subtitles due to a damaged transmission centre.

There are a number of reports on here, it is Ch 4, not the box and they are working hard to rectify it ASAP.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"