TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add TV package

frenchman96
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi All

I have just joined and have a few questions>>>

I saw the "add tv" ad for £2 monthly and it sounds good because 

Netflix is about £8 monthly

But not sure about the Prime, does it include the "next day" delivery from Amazon and "free delivery" from Amazon

And will I need a box

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

The TV charge does not include Netflix or Prime.  These are separate items based on the package you take.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

frenchman96
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl

Thanks for reply but it does not answer my question. Does the £2 Add Tv package include Prime delivery for items bought from Amazon

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

The TV charge details can be found here : 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-TalkTalk-TV/ta-p/2279095

Netflix charges are based on the package you take an any additions etc.   If you take a deal with Amazon Prime, this includes all that a prime membership entails, so Amazon Prime Video, Delivery etc.  Details of all Prime benefits can be found via the Amazon Website.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes