TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I entitled to a free Talktalk box upgrade if my one is not happy??!!

rgsoton17
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 9

Hi. I have the fibre broadband package and I also have the Talktalk / you view box.  It’s not turning on properly at the moment.  Do we think Talktalk will offer me a free one and if so how best I go about it? Thanks

rob

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi rgsoton17

Please ignore this email. 

You do not need to return a hub.

Keep en eye on your bill in My Account if any charge appears, let me know and it will be removed immediately.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 9

The returns department is in a frightful muddle, @rgsoton17.

I'll flag this for staff to put a stop to the charges.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

rgsoton17
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 9

Hello. Sorry to be a pain…I’ve had an email from Talktalk saying to return the equipment. I already have. However the email says I need to return a WiFi hub…when You kindly sent a box!  Are you able to address this to make sure I don’t get charged £50!?  Thanks. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

rgsoton17
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 9

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi

I've a TV box on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

rgsoton17
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 9

Hi.  AS far as I can tell I have done this.  Ta

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes