TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another dn360t box delivered without request

SATurton
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Today I have had another Talktalk box sent to me.  I didn't ask for it and I don't need it. What do I do with it?

I think it might be because I signed up to NOW TV and my plus box doesn't support it. I have tried numerous times to buy the newest plus box through talktalk but they don't sell them anymore. To watch NOW I was doing it through my laptop plugged into my TV.

I have achieved a better solution and swapped my TV plus box with my dad who doesn't need NOW TV.

Anyway back to original question - what do I do with this unsolicited box and how do I stop them sending me any more?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Birchg

i'll get a returns bag out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Birchg
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

I have just received a DN360T without me asking. I don't even have a TalkTalk  TV package.  It's no use to me what shall I do with it?

*removed personal details*

GrahamB
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I've fed this back to the marketing teams.

I've also sent a returns bag to you for the box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes