TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are entertainment boost channels going to be discontinued for everyone? When?

Uakari
Whizz Kid
Message 4 of 4

I'm coming to an end of a discount for the entertainment boost channels. Can't get much sense out of live chat but want to know if and when these channels are going to be discontinued for everyone. If this is happening soon anyway (surely a step backwards?), I will just remove the boost, as I don't want Now TV as you can't record, it doesn't have get some channels I like and I don't want to open another app for linear channels (I like these all in the one EPG).  Are there no longer discounts being offered for the entertainment boost? Is it on its way out?

Also, I can't see how to remove the boost but also remove the 'TV access charge' - worried that will stay on my account even when I remove the boost. Maybe and OCE can help me with this?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

You can remove any boosts via My Account yourself.  For a change to the package you will need to call our loyalty team.

There is no date as yet for the removal of the TV boosts, I only know this will be done in the new year.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Uakari
Whizz Kid
Message 2 of 4

OK, do you know what month next year the TV boosts are coming to an end? Yes I tried to get through via the live chat but they kept disconnecting me or not replying - impossible. Is there any way I can give you my account details and you could remove the boost and access charge from my account if I confirm?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

All TV Boosts are coming to an end next year.

You can remove any TV Boosts via My Account.

For The TV Charge itself, as this is a modification to the account / package, our customer loyalty teams can do this for you.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes