TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August £5 free voucher code

Louise Jones31
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hello. 

For the last few months we have been using the voucher code for a free movie but for some reason the August code doesn't seem to be working.  It keeps saying invalid, does anyone know why or is anyone having the same problem please 😊

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

I'm chasing this with our platform vendor currently.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8
When will the new code be available? 2nd September and I don't see the code yet?
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

The code is usually valid for the month, it's a little difficult for me to investigate now as the month has passed, and we are into a new month, a new code will be available soon.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

When is it removed as I tried to use it yesterday. Thought it was valid for the whole month?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

The voucher code will have been removed now.  A new code for september will be available soon.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi, trying to use mine, last-minute.com I know and saying not valid. Does it run out before month end?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi

It may take a couple of days for the voucher code to appear due to the weekend starting the month, but our vendor will add the code soon.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes