TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT

Derek-s
Team Player
Message 26 of 26

once again my box is not allowing me to watch my BT channels, just says “unavailable “ and tells me I need to set them up. It’s done this before, along with constantly freezing etc. I’ve tried unplugging from broadband, restarting, retuning, just as my wits end. I’m reluctant to contact TT as they will have no idea and I know they will say it’s a BT fault. 
just fed up with being made a fool of by TT, they are hopeless 

25 REPLIES 25

Message 21 of 26

Hi

How is the TV box connected to the router, direct connection or via powerline adapters. I'm not seeing any connection logs for the box today.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Derek-s
Team Player
Message 22 of 26

How do I do that? It says they have been removed, they don’t even appear on the guide 

0 Likes

Message 23 of 26

Hi

Follow the on screen prompts to set up the subscription channels again. These will still be on your account so you will not be charged etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Derek-s
Team Player
Message 24 of 26

Done that and now I’ve lost all my subscription channels. Perfect. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 25 of 26

Hi

Is the box direct to the router with a cable or via powerline adapters ?

Have you tried a Youview Maintenance Reset  and set the box back up to see if this clear the issue.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes