TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Huawei PT200AV Powerline Adapter - FAILURE !

SteveyMc
Chat Champion
Message 5 of 5

Good morning, I hope this does not sound too much of an unusual request. I'm trying to help my elderly father in law who has recently renewed his TalkTalk service, but one of his Powerline Adapters has failed. I look after his I.T. at such times he needs it and have rigorously followed steps & checked the adapters to find one is not working at all. He is struggling to get through to a call centre and explain his issue so is currently without his TV service using the Youview box. Is there any assistance I am able to find through this community or can I find a direct number, which will help with his problem? Kind Regards, Steven.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

a set of adapters are on the way.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 5

@Karl-TalkTalk  sorry forgot to tag you. Thanks Steve

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi Karl, so grateful for your help and I have followed your instructions as described. My father-in-law will be pleased to hear as too am I. The service I have received in my time from yourself and team have been exceptional & I can't acknowledge enough in helping this community. Kindest regards & have a great day, Steve.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi SteveyMc

Can you put your fathers phone number in the private notes section of your 'Community Profile' and I can get a replacement set of adapters out to him.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE