TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boosts from NOW TV

cass72
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

We are having trouble with getting started on NOW TV 'boosts' from TalkTalk - I've just spent almost two hours on-line with TalkTalk customer services, trying to sort out the voucher code I need to get on to NOW TV's Sky Sports and Entertainment.  Still no voucher code - NOW TV say it is invalid and 'there is an issue' so have now been directed to talk to NOWTV direct - and yesterday evening NOW TV told me it was a Talk Talk issue!  Does anyone else feel that an agreement with TalkTalk made in February is invalidated by now having to deal with NOWTV as well as TalkTalk?  I can't stand the thought of having to shuttle between the two while they blame one another for the issue!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi cass72

If you sign in to My Account and request a voucher code for the required NowTV pass, when the email is received, log into NowTV in your browser with the relevant account details.

Click on the link in the email and this will launch a NowTV browser window with the required pass selected.  The voucher code is not visible as it is automatically applied with the link that is opened.

You then select the on screen prompts and will see any discounted offer at the final price window before you commit this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes