TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use TV boost on TalkTalk box bought on eBay?

henryrym
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi

I subscribed to TalkTalk TV and have received a YouView 360T box which doesn't record.

As we need to be able to record TV I've bought a YouView 372T recorder on eBay.

Am I able to use my eBay 372T box with TV boosts bought from TalkTalk?

If not then not much point in having a TV subscription and I might as well cancel it and return the unused 360T box.

Can anyone clarify please?

THanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

hosay299
Philosopher
Message 1 of 5

@henryrym u can get discounted now tv codes online on there site and other places 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi

If Now TV vouchers are available to you, you can request these from within My Account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 3 of 5

My BAD!

What I should have asked about is the reduced price NOW vouchers, rather than boosts!

NOW vouchers will of course work on any device that has a NOW app, including any TalkTalk box that I happen to be using, be it 372T or 360T.

So that's cleared up!

Next question, can I still get NOW vouchers from TalkTalk and carry on using them if I cancel my TalkTalk TV membership?

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

TalkTalk have not sold TV Boosts to new customers since last year. I assume that you do not have any active already?