TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get beyond the confirm I'm over 18 page

fre55die
Community Star
Message 10 of 10
Hi @ OCE_KARL I can't get beyond the confirmation page Fre55die
If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Thanks Gondola, I thought I was losing the plot!.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi @LUDDITE

Just so you don't worry, there was a bit of a hiccup yesterday in implementing the age confirmation for the General Data Protection Regulation.  The Community website was rolled-back to its former state pending a correction and update expected later today. So, at some time everyone will need to confirm 18 and over but you should only need to do that once.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Even stranger !. I didn't think my post went through last night, I just went round in circles going back to confirm my age and never actualy seemed to have posted anything!

All OK this morning though.

0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 4 of 10

Seems to be sorted now !!

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

You are just not trying hard enough LUDDITE!

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

I also can't get past age confirmation.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 10

@fre55die

You are not alone.

So who do we blame?... The EU?...

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

I'm not logged in because I can't !! PMSL Progress eh !!

You logged in O.K tho !!

0 Likes

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Message 9 of 10

.... and yet, YOU were able to post fre55die?

0 Likes