cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can you still get Sky Box Office on TalkTalk?

7 REPLIES 7
YORKYUK
Whizz Kid

Hi All,

Can you still get Sky Box Office on TalkTalk?

I tried to order the Fight this Saturday, but got an error saying I needed to have a boost and upgrade my account, all this despite the following article saying this wasn't needed:-

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/The-Fight/ta-p/2211877

See attachment for error message.

20210502_230819.jpg

I can't see anything in My Account to be changed to allow me to have Sky Box Office.

ferguson
Community Star

Was this error message displayed when you went to channel 493?

YORKYUK
Whizz Kid
ferguson
Community Star

Hmm, no Idea then I'm afraid. The OCE may be able to clarify, but it is of course sadly after the event.  

YORKYUK
Whizz Kid
Yes, that's why I'm trying to get claification, so I'm not left in this position again.
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

You should not be required to add any channels to watch a box office event.  Normally if this type of error occurred I would suggest powering off all equipment for 30 minutes to clear the session and retesting.

If still failing I would remove the box from the database and re-register. But none of this will help sadly as the event has passed.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

YORKYUK
Whizz Kid

Hi @OCE_Karl, I tried to turn off the box and leave it off for 30 minutes, but I still get the same issue.

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

As the event has finished and been removed, this will not help now, I would need to look at this at the time to see what was happening.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE