Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cashback

5 REPLIES 5
dwu77
Chatterbox

Hello, I have recently joined TalkTalk with the incentive of a £100 gift card scheme, I know that I have to wait 90 days for it to arrive but I am just checking that it all went through with my order.

Anyone suggest any way of checking please?

Thank you.

SocialTeamJo
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi dwu77,

Have you received confirmation regarding the voucher once the order was processed? 

Thanks,

Jo

dwu77
Chatterbox

Hi SocialTeamJo,

Thanks for your reply, I have an email from GiftCloud saying that I had submitted my email for the Gift card and I should proceed and purchase TalkTalk through the link which I did and it even said on the page that the Gift card was part of it but since then no further emails except one from GiftCloud who say that they are not the suppliers of this offer and its down to Broadband choices.

I have since contacted Broadband choices with this reply, Given that you have completed your purchase through our journey you will receive your voucher once your order and purchase has been validated by TalkTalk Broadband. Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email used to sign up for the voucher 90 days from your date of purchase. We are unable to query the status of your voucher until this period has concluded.

But I have had no confirmation from TalkTalk

Sorry its so long, thanks for your help

David

SocialTeamJo
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi David,

No problem, thank you for clarifying.

We'll just need some further info so that we can look into this, have sent you a PM requesting some details.

Thanks, 

Jo

muna291
First Timer

I switched to talktalk in Oct 2020 through topcashback. Unfortunately, it has not tracked my purchase and when I made a claim, it was not lodged. I feel frustrated because its as though I have no proof that I've taken all the right steps when I know I have (my internet history shows it)

I've tried to make a new claim and also said it's over the 100 days to make a claim. 

Not really sure what to do now 😞

Muna
Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

This is an old thread, @muna291.

Staff only reply to the original poster in help threads, so you need to return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

You also need to complete your community forum profile details. Please go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Ensure your Talktalk landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number are added there. Never display personal information details on the open forum pages. 

After you post your topic, your thread will be in a queue for attention. It could take a couple of days or so to get a reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.