TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 24 of 24

We want your service to be as good as it can be and we’re always working to make it better. So we’ve invested even more in our unlimited broadband network; launched our best router yet, the TalkTalk Wi‑Fi Hub; helped our customers avoid scam calls with CallSafe; teamed up with O2 to launch great new mobile deals; and won Best Broadband, TV and Home Phone Provider in the 2018 uSwitch Awards. In order to keep doing this, we sometimes need to increase prices.

Recent email received. TalkTalk attempting to pacify me? 

Justifying an increase by telling me about the new router does nothing for me as I cannot get it without paying for it!, luckily I had a chat with loyalty last month and secured half price discounts on the boosts. 

Can an “OCE” please confirm these discounts will remain in place after the increase? 

Secondly whilst TalkTalk are investing so much into the infrastructure it is laughable that they can still not support multiroom and is still being trialled. 

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Message 21 of 24

Are you on a Fibre package with a download speed in excess of 20Mbps?

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 22 of 24

I have just come off live chat. Agent adamant it is still not available. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 23 of 24

Existing discounts will continue to apply after any increase in Boost costs.

Multiroom is now available: https://help2.talktalk.co.uk/using-talktalk-tv-multi-room

0 Likes