TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused by opt out charge

ifanyonecan
Whizz Kid
Message 10 of 10

Hi

I'm a bit confused I have never had or want Talktalk TV do I still have to opt out of the £4 TV charge?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

I've had any TV charge removed from your account.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 10

Hi ifanyonecan

Apologies for this.

I'll need to confirm some security details to access your account.  I'll send a PM separately with the info required.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10
"I've had a look and you do not have TV on your account. I've had assurances that the TV charge will not apply to you."Terrible,whoever gave the `assurances`should be held to account and put in the stocks and a good flogging thrown in just for good measure.

Message 4 of 10

Hi Karl

Me again unfortunately I have been charged the £4 TV can you please sort this for me?.

Thanks Mark

Message 5 of 10

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi Karl

Thanks for sorting that out. Excellent service as always.

Mark

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi Mark,

You may have received the communication in error.

I've had a look and you do not have TV on your account.  I've had assurances that the TV charge will not apply to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Just been on my account and definatley no TV on it.  Very odd As I have never had TV I would like to to opt out.

Thanks Mark

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 9 of 10
Spoiler

If you have received the email advising you of the charge, then yes you need to opt out as you are recorded as having the TV option on your account.

I've escalated this for you but please respond with your request for opt out if you wish this.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes