TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DN372 - YVM503 - No Watch List pictures and slow box response to remote

SoF00
Participant
Message 5 of 5

Hi - not an unusual problem I see.

Set-top box model - DN372T.01.03

Slow response to remote especially selecting My TV.

Error YVM503 when finally shows something.

Recordings available to view but no preview pictures.

Box very occasionally drops out of player apps whilst watching programs.

Box really struggles on ITV player going from ads back to program.

Broadband very stable and fast.

We have:

1. Rebooted our router

2. Rebooted our TV box

3. Factory Reset our TV box

Problem persists

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

SoF00
Participant
Message 1 of 5

Interesting, not the first time Talktalk has changed something once I've signed up for a new contract.  Unimpressed.

Don't think a non-recordable box replacement would help here as the problem with my DN372 is with the recording functions.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi

TalkTalk stopped providing recordable boxes at the start of the year. This is not contractual and does not require anyone's consent.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

SoF00
Participant
Message 3 of 5

Hi - thanks for the quick response.  Remind me when Talktalk changed the contract between us (without my consent) regarding the supply of recordable boxes?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi,

The next option is to send a replacement TV box. TalkTalk no longer provide a recordable box and we now only supply the Lite Box. Would you like me to send this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes