TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of new TV box

jonwort
Whizz Kid
Message 6 of 6

Hi

I received an unsolicited message from TalkTalk last week saying 'We're sending you a new TV Lite Box upgrade on us', followed by a message from Yodel whose tracker stated a TalkTalk parcel would be delivered yesterday.

There was no delivery yesterday. The Yodel tracker now says 'Incomplete. Your parcel has been returned to your sender. Please contact them with any queries.' We were at home all day and two Amazon deliveries were made.

As the TV box was not ordered, I do not know who to contact at TalkTalk about delivery.

Are you able to advise please?

Thanks, Jon

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

jonwort
Whizz Kid
Message 2 of 6

Many thanks Karl. I'll see if I can get this sorted out for the renewal. Jon

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

If you renew the contract and add TalkTalk TV @£4 pm, then they will issue a new bo if this is requested by you at the time.  This is not done automatically unless requested.

Thanks 

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

jonwort
Whizz Kid
Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl

Many thanks for checking this out.

Its interesting because I still have TalkTalk TV inclusive in our current subscription (no separate additional charge) following discussion with the loyalty team when the £4 extra charge was introduced.

Our current contracted period ends on 31st December. TalkTalk is offering a matching Fibre 35 contract for a further 18 months with TalkTalk TV discounted to free for 18 months, then £4 thereafter.

Is this a TalkTalk gotcha? If I take the offer on the new contract with inclusive TalkTalk TV, will we not be eligible for the upgrade box until paying £4 in 18 months time - even though the on-demand software for our clunky old TV box is not being supported for the 18 months?

I was about to renew our contract but want to make sure I understand where we are on TalkTalk TV first.

Thanks as always, Jon

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi Jon,

I've checked and the original email was sent to you in error as you do not currently have the TV charge applied, the order was cancelled.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes