TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Devices after end of contract

annny_2000
Participant
Message 7 of 7

Hi, I have ended my contract with Talktalk to be finish on the 30/10. In the past I have had many issues with connections and have been sent few routers but I have returned them all except the last one. Can you please confirm if I need to return the last one? Do I also need to return my tv box? If so please advise how to proceed. Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

returns bags should automatically be sent as the cancellation is concluded, but I will manually order a returns bag for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

@annny_2000, the Ts&Cs mention returning the set top box as well as routers etc. Read paragraph 7. (Link to Ts&Cs at the foot of any TT page).

Keep your Direct Debit in place until you get a final bill for £0.00.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

annny_2000
Participant
Message 3 of 7

Thanks, can you make sure the return bags arrive asap so I have time to return before I leave? Would it be for both devices or just the router? My direct debit is coming at the end of the month, do you know if October direct debit goes ahead or is it cancelled?

thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi

you would be asked to return the equipment and returns bags will be sent to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

annny_2000
Participant
Message 5 of 7

Thanks, I’ll wait for Monday then 🙂 as not sure if I’m entitled to keep them both or not 

thanks 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Staff can send you returns bags.

They'll be back on here on Monday, @annny_2000.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes