TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive new TV box

PaulHampshire
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I had an email and text in November from TalkTalk saying "we can see that your TV Box model is no longer supported with software updates, so we’re delighted to be able to upgrade you to a TV Plus Box" but it never arrived.  How do I find out if it was ever sent and get one posted to me?

Paul
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

A box is on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Thanks Karl - yes a replacement Lite Box would be great.

Paul

Paul
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi PaulHampshire

This was a limited time offer at that time, and TalkTalk no longer provide a Plus (Recording) Box.

We can provide a replacement Lite Box (non recording) that will support apps such as Amazon Prime and Now TV if this is required.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

What a shame you have left it for five months. TalkTalk no longer provide such a box. 

0 Likes