TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispose of Huawei DN372 Youview Box

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Message 7 of 7

Hello

I have no further use for my TT issued Youview Box.

Can someone from TT please advise what is the procedure for disposal?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

Hi

The last box will often still show under the account however this should cause no issues.

The serial number of the box is linked to your account so the logistics teams will process the return.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Message 2 of 7

Hi Karl

Can you please look into this matter?

I returned my TV Plus Box in the bag you provided but notice today My TT Account still shows the Box under TV. I did ask if they would make a note so expected it removed am now surprised the box is still shown in My Account? I raise this as I do not want to accused later of not returning the box.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

As it's a replacement box, they may ask for it to be returned if you leave, so I would send it back to be cautious, I'll send a returns bag.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

I think that would make sense, but wait for the support team to respond so that you get an "official" answer!  🙂

0 Likes

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for your reply. Taking it to my local recycling centre is the easiest option as long as TalkTalk are happy with that and it is noted as acceptable on my account records.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

You can ask for a returns bag, which of course entails transit and added environmental costs. Or you could dispose of it yourself at an appropriate recycling centre. 

0 Likes