TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't have a settop box

tats2013uk
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Upgraded my account and it comes with TV, but I don't have a settop box, and I cannot seem to find the right place to send an email or talk to an expert, to sort this out i was hoping to find a chat now button.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi tats2013uk

All accounts have an element of TV added to allow customers to access services such as the TV store.

A TV box is only provided at the point of placing your initial order and is added for a one off charge of £25.

If this was not requested at the time of placing your order, then a TV box would not be sent.

To add a TV box to your order or make any other changes to your package, you can call our customer loyalty team directly and they can help with this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

You can find chat here

Otherwise, if you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes