TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email about charges?

K1357
Team Player
Message 13 of 13

Hello,

My TV box was faulty and I was sent a replacement a few months ago. I wasn't told about any possible charge until any email this week asking me to send the old box back by March or get charged £50. Happy to send that back regardless of the bad communication, but I haven't received any returns bag (email says it's coming in a few days, 7 days ago?).

Please also note that the HDMI cable sent in the replacement pack does not work.

Thank you.

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hi

The return was booked in on the afternoon of March 25th.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

Hello, has the return been booked in now?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Hi

The team have not booked the return in against the account as yet, but this will be processed. No charges have been added at this time. Keep an eye on the bill in my account ant let me know if any charge shows up and I'll take this to the team.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

Hello Karl,

I have just received an email writing "You've missed your returns deadline", which is today (24th March), and that "a charge of £50 will be added to your next bill from us.".

I returned the TV box as you told me above. I sent this on the morning of Thursday 18th March with the 48hr postage label provided. I have a certificate of posting for this too.

Please sort this out, as I have sent equipment as requested within the time frame. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

Hi

I'll get these items sent out to you. 

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Hello,

They don't both fit in one returns bag - please could you send a returns bag for the Talktalk TV box?

Seperately, as mentioned above, please could you provide a replacement for the faulty HDMI cable?

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

Hi K1357

If they both fit into the bag then please return both items in the same bag.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Hi Debbie,

The problem is that I have a router and a TV box to return to you. Having checked the returns package you sent me, it contains a bag and a returns slip telling me to send the router in it. 

So, I still do not have a returns package for the TV box. Shall I send both under the router returns slip?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Hi K1357

Sorry for the delay.

We send the same returns bag for routers and TV boxes.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

On top of the message I sent yesterday, I've just checked the returns label and it is for a replacement router that I'll be sending back. It is not for the TV box. So I still need a returns bag for the TV box.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 13

Thanks Karl, sending it back today. Can you send a replacement for the faulty HDMI sent with that please?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 12 of 13

Hi

A returns bag is now on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips