TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending of BT sport

chris_payne
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hello Talk Talk

I have recently received an email from BT Sport infoming me that as from 30 June Talk Talk is stopping providing BT sport through the "You View" TV box. 

I can carry on watching BT Sport By Paying BT for a monthly Pass to watch the "BT Sport app" simiilar basis like Now TV and other similar apps.

My question to Talk Talk is are They going to provide a greater range of apps on the "You View box" (the BT Sport app and also the Disney+ app at the least)  so I can carry on watching channels I enjoy  after they stop providing them on the main channels.

I look forward to hearing a response soon 

Regards

Chris P

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

Whilst there is no BT sport app currently on the youview box, there is a BT sport app on the new TalkTalk 4K box. There are also the usual on demand apps, as well as Now TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc, and I believe that the option to add Disney+ is being looked into.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes