TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment Boost not actvated

Mikeh_451
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 9

Hi, I purchased the TV Entertainment Boost on the 22nd March, being told it would go live on the 23rd March (i.e. with th promised 24 hours). Its the 28th today and it has not been activated and doesnt show up in my account. Can someone please advise hiw to best raise this with TalkTalk, I cant seem to find a chat service on my account page.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

Really sorry about this.  Once the order has completed this should add the TV service.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi Karl,

Thanks for getting back to me. That is a little disappointing as I was told (via online chat) that mey boosts would be avilable within 24hrs (of the 22nd March).

Regards,

Mike

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi Mike

Your package does not include TV services so you will be unable to add a boost currently.

There is an open order to change this, but this is not due to complete until April 2nd.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Thanks ferguson

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Thanks fergusson. Profile updated.

Regards,

Mike

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

OK, I have flagged this up to the online support team to see what they have to say. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

Message 7 of 9

Hi, Yes and it doesnt show up. It also tells me my account is not activated for buying TV boosts.

Regards,

Mike

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Have you tried to access it via the TV box?

0 Likes