TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment Boost

Elliott2
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Activated the TV boost entertainment package yesterday and all the channels show up from the subscription page and in my tv guide but none of them will play . I either get error code TTG-252 that says there is a playback error or a screen that looks like its loading but remains blank . I've looked at the error code fix page and tried that but no use . Any help please? Also saw something about having to set up individual channels , is that a thing?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

@Karl-TalkTalk Hi Karl , did a reset and update and all is good now . Thank you for all your help and suggestions !!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

I've only shown the box as registered from 12:15 today, yave you reset it, or tried a software update vis the settings menu ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 8

@Karl-TalkTalk Its direct to router with cable and a Talk Talk router as provided , had the box for a while but never set it up before a few days ago if that's any help at all

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

Is the TV Box direct to the router with a cable or via powerline adapters ?

Are you using the provided TalkTalk router ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi @Karl-TalkTalk 

I just get a loading screen with the blue circles going across then the programme bar at the bottom but a blank screen behind it , all the regular channels load up fine just not the boost ones .

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi

If you can go to MORE TV and select some on demand content to register the box, then try one of the entertainment channels and let me know what happens.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips