TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment boost

RonnieS
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

I have recently upgraded my talktalk package to include the entertainment boost. However I have not been able to access the boost. Sky 1 and 2 appear as a black screen and pay channels tell me I have to purchase their viewing. Talktalk seem unable to connect me. Does anyone have any ideas about what is wrong and how I can access this boost?

Physics teacher
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi RonnieS

Can you reboot all equipment and retest now and let me know if the channels show ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 8

Thanks Karl for your help. I hope whatever you are doing works.

Physics teacher
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

All usual line tests are clear however I'm showing the MSAN config at the exchange is not correct,

I've escalated this to networks to reload the config so we can retest.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Karl, I think I have now updated the profile page, as you requested. I am grateful for any help you can give me at this stage.

Many thanks for all your help and concern.

Physics teacher
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Thanks Gliwmaeden2. You have been a great help. I will use this info when I contact them next.

Grateful thanks.

Physics teacher
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi RonnieS

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Recent advice here, @RonnieS, which may be relevant:

20200708_221811.jpg

For help from TT staff,  please complete your community forum profile details,  so that they can identify your account. Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff will reply during business hours Monday-Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes