TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1066 amazon prime

nolimitzz
Whizz Kid
Message 10 of 10

I was recently sent a replacement tv box as my other one was faulty. From day 1 the new box is giving issues. The box is laggy, takes ages to load, you press keys on the remote and nothing gets typed up yet I still hung into it. I've reset it many times but it's now getting ridiculous

The box won't let me log into my Amazon prime subscription I get an error 1066 everytime. If I click just browse it loads up but as soon as I sign in it says can't connect error 1066

Amazon have told me the box has issues as everything is working from their end

Please advice. The replacement box from day 1 is faulty and laggy nothing works

I plugged in a friend's Roku and the app on there for prime works perfect which makes me believe your box has issues. I've checked updates and Everything says up to date Ive reset it too

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi, 

Just use the one with the box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

nolimitzz
Whizz Kid
Message 2 of 10

I've received 2 return bags both with different tracking numbers. Which one do I use

I've received the replacement box today will test it this week. But which returns bag do I use to return the old equipment??

One bag came with the box and another came today by normal post just a bag

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

We only provide the one model now, the DN360t. 

There will also be a returns bag for the old box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

nolimitzz
Whizz Kid
Message 4 of 10

Thanks Karl , what do I do with the old box if the new box fixes the issue? 

Can you possibly tell me if it's the same model or a different model?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

Box on the way.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

nolimitzz
Whizz Kid
Message 6 of 10

That's great it might be the model of the box I'm not sure is there a different model I can try e.g the lite version ec

But plz send out a replacement and I'll test and see what happens

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi

I'll swap out the box and see if it is an issue with the box itself.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

nolimitzz
Whizz Kid
Message 8 of 10

Hi Karl I've done both, still the same.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi

Did you try a full factory reset from the settings menu or just the maintenance update ?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes