TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code Ipc6023

RachaelScorer
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

Hi, I am a new customer, live date was the 14th June. I have been getting the above error code from the beginning on my subscription channels only. I have had an engineer around and they said problem is not my end. After countless chat sessions I seem to keep getting fobbed off. I'm on the top broadband package and when I plug the ethenet cable into my laptop I get speeds of 60mb download so it not the cable. Also all the players work on my TV box

R. Scorer
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @RachaelScorer

I've passed this to networks to try and resolve remotely by resetting the TV connection from our side.  If that fails I've asked for a multicast engineer to look at the exchange port to verify the TV traffic can be seen.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @RachaelScorer

I have escalated this for OCE support for you and they will reply on here.

Could you please ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Personal information, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save)

In the meantime have you tried  going to YV button >"More TV" > My Stuff , and selecting something from a boost catchup channel?

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
0 Likes