TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code TTG-216 unable to log in

Motherofgirls
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 9

I tried to log into my account on numerous occasions and I keep getting the error code TTG-216 also unable to get subscribed channels. 

Have contacted TalkTalk on numerous occasions and no help at all been on the phone for hours. 

Is is there any way to fix this or can I just cancel my service because this is a nightmare. 

Many thanks 

K steel
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

Glad to hear 🙂

Sorry for any inconvenience, and any future issues, try our community first and I'm sure we can help.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

I don’t know what you done but thank you so much everything is working great. 

K steel
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi Motherofgirls

This should be resolved, can you retest and let me know

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi

I've raised this to our TV tech teams earlier.  There is a miss match in the reference linking the TV database settings to your account.  Our teams will need to recreate the entry in the database for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Still no service at all no broadband or tv services and no help from TalkTalk at all. 

K steel
0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi

I've raised this to our TV teams for investigation.  I am seeing an issue on the back end of the account.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9
No this doesn’t work I’ve been through this so many times through a live chat and on the phone and keep getting told to do the same thing now none of my services are working. Getting fed up having to call thinking of cancelling the service it’s been nothing but trouble.
K steel
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi

Turn off the router and TV box at the mains for 2 minutes, then turn back on. 

Give it a few minutes for everything to start up then press the Y (youview) button on the remote and access more TV.

Select some boost content from within this section.  This will check the subscription details.

Let me know if this works for you and if not I can then escalate this.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes