TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty TV box

ACorbitt
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

My TV box appears to be faulty - I have no channels and signal strength checker is at 0%.

Unplug the box, and put ariel connection straight into TV and channels are available.

Could I have a replacement TV box please?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Thank you!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

I tried your suggestion.

Ariel unplugged - 0 channels detected

Ariel plugged back in 76 channels detected, but none watchable - very pixellated and sound breaking up.

As mentioned before - tried putting ariel straight into TV, and also tried another TV and picture is good, so confident ariel is not at fault.

I've done the obvious stuff like looking for box updates as well.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi

Have you tried a channel retune with no aerial connected, then connect the aerial back to the box and retune again.

Do any channels appear ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ACorbitt
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 7

Streaming service via broadband work fine ( NOW TV etc).

It's the live TV / catch up that's failed completely.

0 Likes