TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 35 / TV Box

palmerjonathan33
Popular Poster
Message 11 of 11

I recently upgraded to Fibre 35, should I receive a TV box at some point? I've had a Welcome to TalkTalk TV email but nothing else.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi palmerjonathan33

Sorry for the delay.

Yes that is correct. if you choose not to add the 4.00 charge then there would be a charge for the box.

TalkTalk TV has always been great value, packed full of inclusive features, and now we've made it even better. You'll now get new benefits so you can enjoy even more brilliant TV, and we're still providing you with the shows and channels you love in place. All this for just £4 a month.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Thanks @Debbie-TalkTalk , just been on a call with Loyalty Team. I'm more confused now!

After upgrading to Fibre 35 I received an email saying my TalkTalk TV is now "ready to go", with details of how to use my TV Box.

I don't have the TV Box so assumed it would be on it's way. But after a call with the Loyalty Team and online chat with support I've either got to add £4 a month to my package and/or pay £25 for the box.

It doesn't say this on the talktalk website, just that it's included. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

@Debbie-TalkTalk I've just found out it's £25 for the box, is that right?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi palmerjonathan33

There should be a Live Chat option at the bottom of the page.

You can also call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours on 03451720046.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi @Debbie-TalkTalk, just on talktalk.co.uk now, how do I contact them?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi palmerjonathan33

How are you getting on, have you contacted our Loyalty Team?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

I'll contact them, that would make sense about not everybody wanting one.

Message 8 of 11

Well I think so, they don’t just send them out to one and all, not everybody wants them. I would contact the customer loyalty team when they are back tomorrow,

Message 9 of 11

No - should I have done?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Did you order one specifically?

0 Likes