TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Film voucher code not displaying

Midwichcuckoo
Participant
Message 1 of 14

Frequently I use the voucher code as a credit against a film. Friday the July voucher was not showing, I contacted online chat who told me because it was the end on the month it had been taken off. I tried again over the weekend but the August voucher wasn't showing. I again contacted online help and was told it would show on the 3rd due to when my contact was set up. Today it still isn't showing. I've spent over 2 hours with online chat and got nowhere in resolving this. Any help?

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Karl-TalkTalk
Community Team - TT Staff
Message 2 of 14

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Hi profile updated with phone number, thanks.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Message 4 of 14

Hi

I've had a look, and you are eligible for the voucher code.

If you go to More TV then look under showcase, if you scroll down, is the code not being displayed.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

No it's not there. I've checked where it usually is but it's not showing unless they have changed where it is displayed. I've tried switching off both router and box for 30 minutes.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

@Karl-TalkTalk is there anything further you can help with or do I just need to contact online help again?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Message 7 of 14

Hi

I've flagged this with our TV teams to contact our vendor and make sure the code is added.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

@Karl-TalkTalk 

I have just been told this is an issue for all customers. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Message 9 of 14

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Message 10 of 14

Hi

Can you check to see if the code is now showing ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

@Karl-TalkTalk 

No, just checked. Still not showing.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Message 12 of 14

Hi

OK, thanks for checking, our TV contact has been in touch with our vendor chasing up the code for August.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 13 of 14

Did this get resolved? As I also can't see the code?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

Hi

The August code issue at the beginning of August was resolved.

A new code for September will soon be available.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes