TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free £5.00 movie voucher is not showing on my MORE TV Showcase. Is it still available?

Doodles
Team Player
Message 10 of 10

Hi. I  pay  the monthly fee  for  Talk Tv  and although I have not used it for a while. Usually the option  with the  voucher code  appears in the showcase option of MORETV.

But  last night it was not there. I have perused this forum and I have reset the TV box by leaving it off for 30 minutes as advised  in other answers but that has not worked. I also read that it may not appear   until a few days into the month.  But I thought I would ask anyway. Please advise, firstly is it still available

secondly, if it is can you please help me out.  Thank you 

Doodles
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10
Thank you
Dianne
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10
Hi Karl its now showing. Thank you
Doodles
0 Likes

Message 4 of 10
Its now showing on more Tv
Doodles

Message 5 of 10

I did read the thread thank you - I was just amazed when I called that they did not have a clue what I was asking

Dianne
0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

@Dianne62 Have you read the thread?

0 Likes

Dianne62
First Timer
Message 7 of 10

I too have the same problem, I have chatted online and told to call customer service. The lady had not got a clue what I was talking about and sent me an email for Now TV which I have already subscribed to. She said I would need this code only and there was no other code. I explained that I had a free £5 voucher each month and she admitted she didn't know what I was talking about and then cut me off - Not happy

Dianne
0 Likes

Message 8 of 10
Much appreciated Karl. Stay safe .
Doodles
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi

I'll flag this to our teams.  As this is manually added there can be a delay because of the holiday weekend just gone, so it should be added soon.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE