TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freeview box not working

Butterfly211
Participant
Message 6 of 6

Hi, I received a replacement freeview box not long ago but I have problems with this replacement box for the last few weeks, in that it switches itself off after a short period of time and the only way to switch it back on again is via rebooting it using the switch at the back. This sometimes works (but then switches off randomly again), other times it’s just a blank/black screen or bright green screen after the ‘waking up’ message. I’ve tried the reboot (factory reset) / maintenance repair options but this doesn’t seem to fix it ie can only switch on via the reboot switch, randomly turns off.

When is on, some of the apps (channel 4, 5) dont work properly, dont show programmes and remains frozen. 

How can I get this fixed?

thank you

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

you do not need to do anything 🙂

The Box was dispatched yesterday afternoon and is with a courier and on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Butterfly211
Participant
Message 2 of 6

Do I need to do something or will it be sent automatically?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Butterfly211
Participant
Message 4 of 6

Thank you 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

I'll get a replacement TV Box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes