TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Further help

BevGary
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

Tv box stuck in Waking Up. Tried all recommended tips. Reboot etc to no avail. 
please help. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

TalkTalk no longer provide the Youview plus box to new or existing customers.  This stopped at the begining of the year and all customers are now only provided with the Lite Box.  This is the only Box we can supply.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

BevGary
First Timer
Message 2 of 10

I’m confused Karl. How do we get the right box, the 

YouView+box which we had previously. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

TalkTalk no longer provide a recording box, thie stopped at the beginning of the year.

We now only supply the Lite Box.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

BevGary
First Timer
Message 4 of 10

We have received a new box today unfortunately I think it’s the wrong box. We are not able to record, message YVM210

thank you 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

Usually within 24 - 48hrs.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

BevGary
First Timer
Message 6 of 10

Hi any idea please when we can expect the new box? 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi

I'll get a TV box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

BevGary
First Timer
Message 8 of 10

Yep profile updated 👍

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes