TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUAWEI DN372T not accessing ITV Hub

SusieV
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Google tells me that the ITV Hub cannot be accessed using the old TalkTalk box HUAWEI DN 372T from 31.3.22

sure enough I can no longer access the ITV Hub for catch-up tv.

Has anyone else experienced this.  I think I need a new box but cannot get hold of anyone for this and no advisor seems to know anything about this.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Susie,

Can you load the app, is it certain content not working or does the app fail to load.  Are there any on screen errors etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

Hi

The ITV Hub will work with the DN372 Model but is no longer supported on the DN370 Model.

ITV Have updated the App recently.  Try a Youview Maintenance Reset  to clear and reset the box and update all apps.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

I am not sure where you looked, but as far as I am aware the 372T box remains supported for the ITV Hub. The 370T model is not.

0 Likes