TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hauwei DN372T Issues

Sjvail27
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 4

We cannot play recordings with this box even after numerous resets. They will record ok for a few days, then some recordings fail and the rest will not play. We have reset to Factory Settings using the box menu ( hold in + and - buttons on start up) not deleting recordings which worked once, then deleting recordings with Factory reset which worked for a few weeks then it all stopped again. All updates are installed there is over 50% disc space left and it has started again. Any more ideas? this is becoming a bore.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

we can issue a replacement box however it will be a non recording box as we stopped providing these 18 months ago,

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Sjvail27
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 4

This is the main TalkTalk Freeview box. So if they are not replacing them what do you do. We are only 6 months into a renewed contract. Will have to try and contact them if there are no other fixes. Though livechat is hard to find theses days.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Devices do fail I'm afraid and judging from what you have told us yours has reached the point of no return. TalkTalk can provide a replacement of sorts if you are a TV subscriber, but they have long since stopped providing recording boxes. 

0 Likes