TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not received NowTV discount codes

ChristoffBas
Conversation Starter
Message 19 of 19

Hi, I spoke to a TalkTalk advisor online on 11 December who said I would be receiving NowTV discount codes (for Sports and Entertainment) within 5 to 7 workings days, but have still received nothing (10 days laters).

Can you please let me know what the situation is.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18

Message 1 of 19

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ChristoffBas
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 19

Hi Karl, I received the codes and have applied them to my NowTV account - both worked well, brilliant!

Thanks very much again for your help!

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 19

HI @ChristoffBas

I've sent you a PM.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 19

Hi Chris, 

I'll drop the man email and ask if they can pass these across to me, so I can get them to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ChristoffBas
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 19

Hi Karl, still nothing received.

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 19

Hi

OK, thanks for confirming, I'll see what they come back with.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ChristoffBas
Conversation Starter
Message 7 of 19

Hi Karl, yes they both work though.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 19

Hi @ChristoffBas

I've just noticed, the email address in your account is slightly different from the email address you are using here on the community.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 9 of 19

Hi, 

always the way, just as I post an email from the team arrives 🙂

They are going to try and email the code to you again now, and let me know what happens, keep your eyes peeled for an email arriving.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 10 of 19

Hi

It is a strange one, but I'll let you know as soon as I can get a code for you 🙂

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ChristoffBas
Conversation Starter
Message 11 of 19

Thanks Karl, the email address on my profile is the same as for getting notifications from you on here - which obviously works fine.

Appreciate your help though.

Regards

Chris

0 Likes

Message 12 of 19

Hi Chris,

My contact has advised that your mail keeps bouncing the message that is sent. There may be a problem with the email address you have registered with your account.

I've asked if he can pass the codes to me so I can get these to you.

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ChristoffBas
Conversation Starter
Message 13 of 19

Hi Karl, I still haven't received any Nowtv discount codes.

Can you look into it please.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 14 of 19

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ChristoffBas
Conversation Starter
Message 15 of 19

Brilliant, thanks Karl - I'll leave it a day or 2 then.

Chris

0 Likes

Message 16 of 19

Hi Chris, 

My contact has not let me down so far, he just has to get a spare minute to send them, so I usually allow 24hrs before I start bugging him.  🙂

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ChristoffBas
Conversation Starter
Message 17 of 19

Thanks Karl, I'll let you know if they do (or don't) turn up.

Chris

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 18 of 19

Hi Chris,

I've asked my Marketing Contact to manually send these codes to your registered email address.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes