TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Get A TV Box

Predo
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

My TalkTalk account includes TalkTalk TV but I have no box.  I would have thought I would have been given a standard box or at least instructions on how to get one.  The store has a box for £150.00 but that's way too much.  Can anyone advise, very much appreciated.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

All accounts include an aspect of TV to allow customers to access the online TV store, however a TV box is only supplied if specifically ordered when placing your order, and the included TV subscription charge added. The TV box is usually added for a charge of around £25 and the TV charge of £4 pm is added.

If this is required, give our customer loyalty teams a call and they can add these for you to your package.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes