TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel my TalkTalk TV service ?

jaynerowe
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

My YouView box will no longer play recorded programmes. I've tried resets with no success. As I do not want a replacement non recordable box, how do I cancel just the TalkTalk TV service ?

Thanks

Jayne

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi jaynerowe

as fr8ys advises, our loyalty colleagues can remove part of a package for you during business hours.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

You will need to speak to the Loyalty Team
0345 172 0046 is currently working. 

This is treated as a cancellation of part of your contract, so staff here are unable to process this change.

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes