TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei DN370T

DianeB2
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

Recently box has been slow to start up  and now will not wake at all. Have tried all reset options with no success. So now are paying for talktalk tv which we are unable to access due to dysfunctional box. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

OK, replacement box will be with you soon.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 7

Thanks Karl Had tried software reset, factory reset, internet recovery and exit and restart and each one resulted  in system start up error "your box failed to start up properly". Box had been acting up for quite a few days prior taking a long time to wake up compared to usual.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi DianeB2

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 7

Thanks for the reply Karl. Just starting to get familiar with the site. Have added phone number now.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi DianeB2

If you can add your home number to your 'Community Profile' I'll pick this up for you.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi,
You are in the staff's queue For a response.

For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

You say you have tried all the options. did this include a YouView Maintenance Reset (https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-find-maintenance-mode/ta-p/1429347)?

If not, try the Factory Reset keep recording option.

You will then need to reset your personal settings (such as parental controls / RF loop through / Surround Sound etc.) and also reset your scheduled recordings (might be worth taking a note of future recordings before doing this so you don’t miss any).

If you could confirm that you have updated your info and tried this reset it will speed things up for you.

Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes