TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei tv box not working properly

Rss19
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

You view talk talk tv huawei box stopped working, followed instructions for factory reset (keep recordings). I can now “see” my recordings in the my tv section, but I cannot play or delete any.  If I try to delete it says “there was a problem deleting this programme try again later”. No program will play either, I just get a blank screen.  The box makes a slight “click” noise about every two minutes.  Please help.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

If the box has failed this cannot be resolved.

I can send a TV box out to you however TalkTalk no longer provide a recording box, only the lite box. Would you like me to send this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Rss19
First Timer
Message 2 of 7

Hi Karl,

Did you get my message? I’ve done the factory reset (delete recordings) and the box still doesn’t work.  Also it makes a “click” noise around every one to two minutes.

Please can you resolve?

Thank you.

0 Likes

Rss19
First Timer
Message 3 of 7

Hi Karl,

thank you, I have done the full factory reset and it is still not working.  Also the unit is making a “click” noise around every one or two minutes.

thanks for your help.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi

Unfortunately there is no option to transfer recordings from the box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Rss19
First Timer
Message 5 of 7

Thanks Karl, I will try that, is there any way I can “download” the recordings I have before doing this reset?  Thank you.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi

The only option left to try is the full factory reset from the settings menu.  This will also erase all recordings.

Try this and test a fresh recording and let me know if this still fails.

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes