TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huwawei DN372t not recording

robson737
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

My DN372t has stopped recording programs (planned and instant) and ALL previously recorded programs will not playback. I have read other similar problems and have been through all of the reset suggestions without any success. 
Any ideas please. Thanks Alan

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

The box is now on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

robson737
First Timer
Message 2 of 10

Done that (I think)

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

Add the home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate your account and I'll orderthe box for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

robson737
First Timer
Message 4 of 10

Hi,

OK yes please send me the lite box.

Things seem to be dropping off TalkTalk tv quite quickly. The first the apps to view and set up recordings then the Sky boosts now the plus box. Shame.

Thanks for your quick responses on this post.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

The Teams are looking at a new box for the near future and considering a number of options.

Would you like me to send the lite box ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

robson737
First Timer
Message 6 of 10

I’m not sure the Lite box will do anymore than the faulty DN372 will it? Having said that, i guess the new Lite box will be new and have the latest software. Do you know why TalkTalk are not supplying the plus boxes anymore?

Thanks for your help Karl

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi

OK, we can replace the box however TalkTalk no longer provide a recording box. Would you like me to send the Lite Box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

robson737
First Timer
Message 8 of 10

Hi Karl,

I’ve done the full factory reset and the box is just the same. If I try to record, when I go to play the recording it says ‘failed to record’.

Alan

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi

If a full factory reset from the settings menu does not restore functionality then the box may have failed.

Have you tried the full reset ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes