TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a prime video member.

bobbii
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

I cannot find the prime video app on players. I have checked and I have the latest software and apps. What should I do.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8
I did get my new box and can now access Amazon prime. Thank you.
They did not send a remote with the new box.
My old one works but volume does not.
I have looked at various forums and reset remote and did the 1 and 6 trick but still cannot get the volume to work.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi

Not seeing any issue with the order here, all looks ok.

I'll drop you a PM now.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Karl

I got a message to say it has beenwbeen collected and would be delivered today by DHL.

I have had another message to say it's been delayed and contact talk talk.

Can you find out if it is on its way or is there some problem.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi @bobbii 

An updated TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

Hi @bobbii 

You will need a new box for Prime.

I have escalated this to OCE support and they will respond on here A.S.A.P.

Please do not add anything on here OR start a new thread until an OCE responds as the system will see this as a new post and move you to the back of the queue.

Unfortunately the response times are extremely delayed and currently can take a couple of days instead of the usual matter of hours. Please bear with us as an OCE will get back to you as quickly as possible.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

TTHUAWEIDN370T

HUAWEI DN370T YOUVIEW STB

I have latest software and apps. 

0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @bobbii 

Which TT TV box do you have?

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes